Terms and conditions
The ownership of this site www.maarfragrances.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by Bloome Fragrances, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as Bloome Fragrances), and whose contact details are B67413328 and address for this purpose at Calle Corcega 262, 4º 2ª, 46, 08008 Barcelona, Spain.
This document (as well as any other document mentioned here), regulates the conditions governing the use of the website and the purchase of products (hereinafter, Conditions).
- THE CLIENT: The access, navigation and use of the website confers the condition of client (hereinafter, User), so this accepts from the beginning of navigation in the same all the Conditions set forth herein and its amendments, without prejudice to the application of the relevant legal regulations that apply to the present case. The client declares to be at least 18 years of age and to have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
- PURCHASE PROCESS: The User can buy the website by the established means and forms. To do this, you can add to the cart or final shopping space as many products as you want. The User must fill in and/or check the information requested at each step in order to execute his purchase. Afterwards, the User will receive an e-mail that confirms the order placed. The User acknowledges at the time of purchase to be aware of and accept the particular conditions of the product in question indicating: name, weight, way in which it will be carried out, etc.
- AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received through the Website are subject to the availability of products and/or services by the Brand. If there are any difficulties in supplying them, Bloome Fragrances will contact the User and refund any amount that may have been paid for the purchase of the product and/or service.
- PRICES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT: All product prices displayed on the website are final, in euros and include the corresponding taxes. The prices shown on the website are those applicable at the time of purchase. Prices may be subject to change without notice, but changes will not affect orders that have been confirmed by email. The collection of this amount does not guarantee that the purchase has been made. The accepted payment method is through Shopify Payments Service platforms (Processor Stripe Payments Europe Ltd for residents in Europe), the only provider to whom the buyer’s card number will be communicated. For any problems related to the payment or the use of Shopify Payments Service (Processor Stripe Payments Europe Ltd for residents in Europe), this provider will be the only responsible.
- DELIVERY: In cases where a physical delivery of the contracted good is needed, deliveries will be made to the peninsula and the Balearic Islands by the company Ibersantjust S.L. and Sociedad Estatal de Correos y Telégrafos, S.A. For the purposes of these conditions, delivery will be considered to have occurred at the moment in which the user or a third party indicated by it acquires material possession of the products, which will be proven by signing the receipt of the order at the address agreed delivery.
- RETURNS: The customer has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days to return the purchase made on the Website. The time limit will be counted from the time of delivery. In the case of being a personalized product, the aforementioned right of withdrawal disappears, the User being aware of said circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase. To exercise this right of return, the customer must notify his decision with an express and clear statement to Bloome Fragrances within the established period to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The reimbursement of the amount will be paid to the User by the same method of payment used by the User at the time of purchase. No refund will be made if the product has been manipulated beyond the mere opening of products, the product is not in the same conditions in which they were delivered, or it has suffered any damage after delivery. Returns of personalized orders or international shipments are not accepted unless they have a factory defect.
- DISCLAIMER: Except as otherwise provided by law, Bloome Fragrances does not accept any liability for (i) losses not attributable to any breach by you; (ii) business losses (including loss of profits); (iii) technical failures due to fortuitous causes or other causes that prevent normal operation of the website over the internet. Lack of availability of the website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the service from being available; (iv) any failure or delay in the fulfillment of the obligations assumed, when this occurs as a result of consequences that are beyond its reasonable control, i.e. justified by force majeure.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website www.maarfragrances.com, including among others the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of Bloome Fragrances or has acquired the corresponding rights from their owners for their exploitation, and they are protected by the laws and international treaties on intellectual property. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent Bloome Fragrances. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by Bloome Fragrances.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT: these conditions and the entire document to which they refer constitute the entire agreement between the user and in relation to the object of sale and Bloome Fragrances replace any other agreement or previous agreement agreed upon either verbally or in writing between the same parties.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Bloome Fragrances may modify the Conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Bloome Fragrances and the User shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.