Order now your free sample

Small actions can drive big changes

Recyclable by parts

Recyclable by parts

Our packaging allows the recycling of its parts, both the 50 ml and the 10 ml formats, so you can separate glass from plastic and aluminium when your fragrance is finished.

No cellophane

No cellophane

We avoid plastic as much as possible, especially single-use plastic. Therefore, our fragrances do not contain cellophane. Instead of that, we close our boxes with labels.

No plastic bags

No plastic bags

All orders are sent directly in our cardboard packaging, without any unnecessary plastic bags. And what about when you ask us to gift wrap your order? Well, we wrap it in bags that are 100% biodegradable, made from corn and can be composed in six months.

Controlled felling paper

Controlled felling paper

Both the boxes and the wooden cap used in the 50 ml format come from FSC-certified tree felling.

Local suppliers

Local suppliers

80% of our packaging components are produced by Spanish suppliers and the remaining 20% by European suppliers. We do it in order to minimize the carbon footprint and support the local industry.

Organic alcohol

Organic alcohol

We use alcohol that comes from organic wheat grown in Italy without pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically modified seeds. The result is a neutral alcohol that enhances the nuances of our fragrances.

What’s next?

What’s next?

Our next steps in the sustainability field are multiple. We want to implement the product refill, so when your fragrance is over you do not need to buy the same product again. We also want to modify the material used inside the wooden cap to biodegradable plastic. Let's continue!

Your purchase has a purpose

Even though we try to make our packaging as sustanible as possible, we know that we still have a lot to improve.

In order to offer you environmentally-responsible perfumes, 2% of our sales are donated to Save the Med Foundation. Their “Dos Manos” program organizes clean-ups in Mediterranean coasts.

During these clean-ups, the litter collected by the participants is categorized to analyze the waste amount generated by each company. The program’s main purpose is to make the dimension of the problem more visible, in order to achieve greater social awareness and reduce the impact that this waste has in the Mediterranean sea.

EN