RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
Responsible: Bloome Fragrances, SL, owner of the website www.maarfragrances.com (hereinafter the "Provider"), with CIF B67413328, with address for this purpose at Carrer Major 4, 43480 Vila-seca, Spain and with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform that the website www.maarfragrances.com whose owner is Bloome Fragrances (hereinafter, “the portal or website”) complies with the Directives of the Regulations in force regarding personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) as well as LO 3/2018 of December 5 of Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital Rights, regulations on the protection of natural persons regarding the Treatment of personal data and its free circulation.
PRINCIPLES FOR TREATMENT
In the treatment of personal data, the principles that are applied and adjusted to the requirements of the regulations on Personal Data Protection are:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will require consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes that will be previously informed with total transparency.
- Data minimization principle: we will only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which they are necessary.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: data will be kept for no longer than needed for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: data will be treated such in a way to guarantee an adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. All possible measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper usage of user data by third parties.
DATA REQUESTED ON THE WEBSITE AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
As a User you are the only responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send us directly or through the website, exonerating us of any responsibility about it. You must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, providing the complete and correct information of the different data capture forms on this website.
To this end, we inform that the data you provide us does so on a voluntary basis and you are facilitating these data to be incorporated into our information systemswith the following purpose:
- Contact form: information needed to respond any consult (name, surnames, and email) and make any direct contact, obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the pre-contractual relationship of the parties.
- Subscription form: information needed to send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the website (name and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the consent of the data owner.
- Registration forms for comments on this blog: information needed to manage and publish said comments, publicly on the website (name and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the consent of the data owner.
- Services and / or products form: information needed to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered, obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the pre-contractual relationship of the parties.
- Contest form: information needed to carry out promotional contests (name, surname, postal address, email). The corresponding legitimation is obtained through the consent of the data owner.
- Free sample submission form: information needed to send free samples of products for promotional purposes (name, surname, postal address, email). The corresponding legitimation is obtained through the consent of the data owner.
By entering the data as a User, you express the unequivocal consent, declaring that you have been informed of the conditions about the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting its automated treatment, so that we proceed to the treatment of the data provided for the aforementioned purposes. It also implies consent to the international data transfer, exclusively because some providers or third parties that provide services needed for the development of this website are located in other countries. Failure to provide the personal data requested or to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the Provider's products and services.
The Provider has no way of effectively verifying the age of users, so it is understood that if the Provider is under 14 years old, he has the authorization of his parents, being exempted from any liability to that effect.
The treatment of the data coming from followers in Bloome Fragrance’s social networks will also be governed by this section. It will also be governed for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and have been previously accepted by the user. In this case, we will treat the data for purposes of correctly managing our presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of www.maarfragrances.com, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the follower’s profiles to send individual advertising.
Bloome Fragrances informs that it will not pass on the personal data to third parties, except as required by law. However, it the data needs to be transferred to third parties, prior information would be produced requesting the express consent for such transfer. The persons in charge of the processing (or entities to which the User's data are transferred) who intervene in any phase of the processing, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the technical and organizational measures necessary within their reach to guarantee the security of personal data. As data processors, Bloome Fragrances has contracted, among others, the following service providers. All of them are committed to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions on data protection at the time they are contracted:
- Ibersantjust S.L, transport company, with CIF B60153863, located at 42 Creu Muntaner, 08970 Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain.
- Sociedad Estatal de Correos y Telégrafos, S.A, transport company, with CIF A83052407, located at 7 Vía de Dublin, 28070 Madrid, Spain.
In any case, Bloome Fragrances guarantees the User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms set forth in current legislation. Therefore, you may exercise your rights by sending an express request to the postal address indicated in the heading and/or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating in the subject: ARCO Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID card. The User, in turn, has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been violated with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the AEPD 's electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
The data provided by the User, will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of treatment and during the period for which they could derive legal responsibilities for the services provided. If they are no longer needed for this purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction. Bloome Fragrances reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law.
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the web page, the navigation of uninterrupted form remembering options of language or country.
- Technical cookies: Store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose purpose is to ensure the functioning of the website.
- Log-in cookies: These are created with a user's log-in. They are used to identify the user once they have been authenticated inside the Websites.
- Third-party cookies: www.maarfragrances.com may contain cookies from third parties aimed at providing a better service that these third parties offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow sharing the content of the website.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that, processed by www.maarfragrances.com
or third parties, can quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and for the creation of anonymized user navigation profiles, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service:
- Google Analitycs: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Google Analitycs: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Social network cookies:
- Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows him from website to website, appearing next to his name when he performs actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) on the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of this service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Analytical Cookies: are those that, processed by www.maarfragrances.com or third parties, can quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website and for the creation of anonymized user navigation profiles, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service:
In the event that the User wants to modify the cookie settings of your browser, you can do so by configuring the options of the same. The User will be able to find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following space:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ESocale=es_ES
- If you use Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=esnswer=95647
There are third party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. You are advised that if you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the setting so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only cookies from third parties. If you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, this link you can access the cookie guide published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf