1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: Bloome Fragrances, S.L. (from now on, Bloome Fragrances) registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona T 47011, F, 96, S 8, H B 538.086, I / A 1 (09/08/19), with commercial name MAAR, with CIF B67096800, and with address for these purposes at calle Corcega 262, 4º 2ª, 08008 Barcelona, Spain, is the owner of the website maarfragrances.com (from now on "the portal or website"), and the contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: The use of this portal is absolutely voluntary and implies full acceptance by those who access it, hereinafter "User", of all the conditions of use in force at any given time that are found at this address. Bloome Fragrances reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice, from any User who contravenes these conditions of use. It is the User's responsibility to read these conditions carefully. The above conditions shall apply regardless of any general terms and conditions of business that may be applicable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Bloome Fragrances provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Bloome Fragrances, or of which Bloome Fragrances has the corresponding rights. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the Portal. The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services, including but not limited to, not to use them for (i) incurring in illegal or illicit activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) trying to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify them, or manipulate their messages.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including among others the images and the texts of the articles, whatever their format, are property of Bloome Fragrances or Bloome Fragrances has the sufficient rights for their exploitation, and they are protected by the laws and international treaties in the matter of intellectual property. In this respect, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of the Provider. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by Bloome Fragrances. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Bloome Fragrances is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of illustration: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it. The contents of this website are offered for information and dissemination purposes. Bloome Fragrances disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, arising from the use or application of the information on this website outside its purposes.
8. MODIFICATIONS: Bloome Fragrances reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice.
9. LINKS: Under no circumstances shall Bloome Fragrances assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party's website, nor shall the Provider guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in this website.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Bloome Fragrances reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those Users who do not comply with this Legal Notice.
11. GENERAL: Bloome Fragrances will prosecute the breach of this Legal Notice and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Bloome Fragrances may at any time modify the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Bloome Fragrances and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
14. PROMOTIONS: Bloome Fragrances informs the user that it will carry out different commercial actions. Each of the aforementioned actions consists of its own bases explained below: (i) Free samples: to get them, the user must enter to MAAR website, go to the Samples section and add them to the cart. The samples are free and have a shipping cost of 50 cents. 1 sample will be sent for each sample order placed, since the cost of 50 cents covers a single postal shipment; (ii) Promotional or discount codes: each discount code can only be used once per user. Only one discount code may be used per purchase, that is, the promotional codes are not cumulative; (iii) Monthly perfume draw: a fragrance pack consisting of 50ml and 10ml of the fragrance chosen by the winner will be drawn monthly. Bloome Fragrances reserves the right to change the fragrance, if the one chosen by the user is out of stock at the time of the draw. The users who will enter the monthly draw will be those who have shared a photo of their MAAR order with the hashtag #thisismaar or tagging the profile @maarfragrances in their Instagram feed. Excluded from the draw are those photos uploaded in stories and those where only the free samples of MAAR appear. The draw will be held on the first Monday of each month among all the photos uploaded since the draw the previous month. The user's profile must be public at the time of the draw so that their participation can be accounted for.